The Ramadhan Journal is your personal companion for a purposeful and practical Ramadhan.
It takes you from the days leading up to Ramadhan, through the blessed days of the Holy month, to the days of Eid and even covers after Ramadhan.
It isn’t your regular planner as it utilizes a lot of prompts to help you to self-reflection and accountability.
- A5 5.8″ x 8.3″ Journal
- Softcover with Spiral binding
- Over 140 pages of full-colour high-quality printing
- Smooth quality paper 110gsm
- Undated to use any year
- Pre-Ramadhan Planner – Meal planning tips and planner, a few recipes to try, setting your goals and milestones for Ramadhan, Ramadhan Du’as, and so much more.
- Stories of the Sahaba – 30 stories in 30 days
- A 30 day Ramadhan daily planner – a to-do list, moments of gratitude, Salah tracker and names of Allah Du’a challenge, Qur’an tracking. It also includes a check-yourself-before-you wreck-yourself-checkpoint every ten days, an Itikaf guide and so much more
- Eid – The Eid Sunnah checklist, your Eid strategic plan, even an Eid gifting plan to help properly manage your finances and ideas and more
- Post-Ramadhan planner – Keeping up with the lessons you learnt, ways to imbibe them into your life and your plans and ideas for next Ramadhan in sha Allah.
- A personal Dua story – for you to write out your master Du’a list as well as your most intimate Du’as and have them everywhere you go.
Other perks include…
- Missed Fasts
- 30-day and 20-day Quran reading plan
- Blank pages for notes
- Pre-filled pages to use as a guide
- And so much more
We paid attention to detail and quality.