This is your personal companion for a purposeful and practical Ramadhan.
It takes you from the days leading up to Ramadhan, through the blessed days of the Holy month, to the days of Eid and even covers after Ramadhan.
It isn’t your regular planner as it utilizes a lot of prompts to help you to self-reflection and accountability.
- Pre-Ramadhan Planner – Review of last Ramadhan, your one-word goal for the month of Ramadhan, Meal planning tips and planner, setting your goals and milestones for Ramadhan, Ramadhan Du’as, your personal Ramadhan story and so much more.
- A 30 day Ramadhan daily planner – a to-do list, moments of gratitude, Salah tracker and names of Allah Du’a challenge, Qur’an tracking. It also includes a check-yourself-before-you wreck-yourself-checkpoint every ten days, an Itikaf guide and so much more
- Eid – The Eid Sunnah checklist, your Eid strategic plan, even an Eid gifting plan to help properly manage your finances and ideas and even more
- Post-Ramadhan planner – Keeping up with the lessons you learnt, ways to imbibe them into your life and your plans and ideas for next Ramadhan in sha Allah.
- A personal and handy Du’a book – for you to write out your master Du’a list as well as your most intimate Du’as and have them everywhere you go.
Other features include
- A 30-day good deed challenge
- Missed Fast
- 99 names of Allah challenge
- 30-day and 20-day Quran reading plan
- Blank pages for notes
- Pre-filled pages to use as a guide
- And so much more
We paid attention to detail and quality.